Read our Cookies Policy to learn:
1. Who is the Controller of your personal data obtained through cookies?
2. How can you contact the Data Controller?
- by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- by calling the following phone number: (+44) 7305999534
- by sending a message using the contact form on our website: https://coachformore.com/contact
- or by regular mail, sent to the following address: Piotr Jankiewicz MAXIMIZING COMMUNICATION, ul. Filtrowa 69, lok. 8, 02-055 Warsaw, Poland.
3. What are cookies?
4. What is the purpose of cookies?
5. What kind of cookies are there?
– session cookies
– cookies that are saved in your device’s browser when you visit our website and are deleted when you close your browser,
– persistent cookies – cookies that are saved in your device’s browser when you visit our website and remain stored there for a while, even after you close your browser. Such cookies have a set period of time for which they can be stored and are automatically deleted after its expiry.
b) source of origin:
– cookies that are saved in your – – first-party cookies – cookies that belong to us and come from our website with the website name (domain) encoded in their structure,
– third-party cookies – cookies that are installed in your browser via our website, but originate from external entities that we cooperate with or that provide us with IT services.
6. What cookies are used on our website?
Table of cookies used in connection with the https://coachformore.com website
7. What are Google Analytics cookies?
8. How can you manage cookies?